* Prince Vincent *
It's been three days since Alpha Li Jun left for the burial of his mate. I took charge of his pack while he is away and the first thing to be done is to know where the hide out of the rogue's leader in the East is located. I need to finish my task here and go back home.
"Your majesty, the rogue won't talk, it's been three days now. Worst is that some of them have given up the will to survive."
Alex shook his head while Caleb sighed and I just sat on the chair thinking about our current situation. We need an information of that hide out now or we will be staying here for a longer period of time.
"Let it be, it's about time you stop pressing them to talk. I have a better idea in my mind."
The eyes of the warriors and everybody in the function room are on me, wondering what I should say next.
"Why don't we let one of them go in a way he doesn'
* Prince Vincent *"Shut up!!"His loud voice took me by surprise, Alpha Li Jun raising his Alpha tone towards Kira his only daughter. It's obvious that he is talking to her because the next thing I hear is the loud cry of a little girl who was cheerful and happy with me, a moment ago. I gritted my teeth as the blood on my veins began to heat up and I felt a sudden kick inside my chest.I stood up through my chair and walk towards the door, then I quickly search for the door knob and open it, as I get out I hear him shout again. "Stop crying Kira! For God's sake your mother will not like it if you look like this!"I know I shouldn't interfere since this is a very private matter. However, I can't stop myself from caring for the little girl's feelings. Perhaps there is a part of me who remembers how I was neglected by my own father when my mother died. And this is what's happening to Kira.
* Prince Vincent *Now the fight against the rogues that terrorizes the East becomes mine since I have injured the Alpha of the Golden pack. I have the means to eliminate them, first I have the location of the leader’s hide out and second my warriors are ready. When this mission is done I can finally go back home."Alpha, are we seriously not taking Alpha Li Jun on this battle? I mean you know he's been dying to get his hands on this rogue leader?"Alex made one last look behind him when I encourage all of the warrior from the Royal pack that we leave to fight the rouges alone. Because after that then we all can go back home. “Yes! No more questions Alex.”I wave my hand to signal everybody to get inside the vehicles and leave."Your majesty!"A voice coming from Beta Kajal sounded frantic which made me stop from opening the passengers side
*Ashley *Two weeks have passed since I came back at the Langston Palace. The wolves of the Royal pack have treated me like I belong to them since I am a mate of their handsome prince. However, this is not at all what I dream of having. I wanted a normal relationship and a normal life for myself.I knew that Prince Vincent is not here, I heard that he is on a journey to the Eastern region and that made me feel relieved for a while. I hated the way my body reacts whenever he is around, it's no wonder because he is a very attractive man despite the truth that he is a beast. A strong and supreme being who could end my life with his bare hands had he wish to do so."Good morning Miss Ashley, it is such a beautiful day isn't it?"I look at her and try remembering her name, there are a lot of Palace's maid in this place who come and go inside my room and I am still memorizing their names.
* Ashley *He walk out of the door from my room, leaving me feeling a little bit flustered from our meeting. I did not expect to meet him first today after a few weeks of him being away and not to meant in a relatively awkward situation. Despite my age now, I am not at all use to seeing a naked man in front of me. Let alone the tall and big Prince of wolves.From the big balcony, I decided to get inside the room trying to slow down the rapid beating of my heart inside my chest. A few seconds later and I heard the soft knocks on my bedroom door. How the hell did he get back so fast? The heat on my cheeks is burning again when I move my legs to walk towards the door and slowly grab it open."Something wrong Miss Ashley?"Maria raise her head to look at both my cheeks and frowned. I let out the breath that I realized I was holding and force a tiny smile to play on my lips, I am glad it is not him.<
* Ashley *Lunch is being served for a huge number of people or shall I say wolves. For I am quite sure that I could just count by my fingers the individuals that are human. In a long table covered with a red cloth that surrounds the soft dining chairs specially made for the comfort of each individual who are sitting, is where the delicious foods are place. I sit in one of the chairs waiting for the next part of the celebration to take place."Is everything alright Ash?"The soft voice of Carmela who's sitting beside me made me turn my head and look at her, she's drop dead gorgeous in a maroon off the shoulder body-con dress. The beauty which makes the Alpha King unable to get his eyes off her. A smile formed in my lips before answering her question."I don't have the appetite to eat some more, if only I could g
* Prince Vincent *Soon, the sun hides in between the clouds above the sky while the huge celebration in the Langston Palace went on. My eyes scanned the room to look for the woman who was just pronounced to everyone as my mate and soon to be bride. A few seconds have passed when the crowd starts creating a noise. My sight is then directed towards the center of the hall and see Maleficus together with our guests."Everyone! Please welcome the Alpha of the North and Luna Jasmin the former Princess of the Royal pack!"Maleficus happily announced their arrival accompanied by my own father. The wolves of the Royal pack cheered and welcome the guests while I smirk and move forward to meet them."Welcome back to the Palace aunt Jasmin, as always you are one of the most beautiful woman in this family."That earned a chuckle from Alpha Zero who stood beside my father looking at me with h
* Ashley *I watch the two of the most beautiful woman I have ever meet in my life, as they laugh and drink and talk about wolves. Sometimes I joined with their conversation but most of the time I just sit there listening to them talking, thoughtless of the time. The night passed by quickly when the the tiny gold watch in my arm strikes past one am.I couldn't stop the yawn which come out of my mouth as the event become uninteresting to my sleepy mind. There's a big difference between a shewolf and a mere human being like me when it comes to drinking and staying up all night.It made the two look at me with amusement in their eyes. "You must be sleepy Ash? Shall I call somebody to accompany you back to your room. I think that Prince Vincent and the others are still busy with whatever it is that they're doing.” Carmela suggested.&nb
* Prince Vincent *I lay in my bed thinking about what had happened the previous night until this morning. Just like a scene from a movie, I keep myself busy with just recreating the events. I could have claimed her last night however, my sanity overrides whatever beastly plan I wanted to fulfill.A sigh escape my lungs as I've waited for a few minutes just laying there before I realized that I need to somehow get myself ready. Getting up from the bed without any piece of clothing on I directed myself inside the bathroom to get a quick shower. The disappointment I feel when the warm water began to wash away the memory of her body closed to mine last night is unbearable.I have to pull myself back together as a Prince of the wolves and the descendant to the throne of the Alpha King. The only descendant of my father until Alpha Zero reveals something last night.After the quick shower I get a pair of c