7. Naughty night
It was now the time of leaving the pub. In fact majority of the crowd had left while some performing sex in the corners stayed back lost in themselves. Here Charlie being high on alcohol laid on the couch hiccuping beside his two friends as they sat close together talking about the same old stuff where they had confused each other. Daniel was no more around but gone with a chick informing his friends.
"You were talking about Amara?" Martin repeated the sentence yet again, his dizzy eyes stared nowhere particularly since it was too dark. "And all this while I assumed Perry though" he answered his own queries.
On the other side Alex nodded in yes. "Mmmhmmm, she came to meet me outside the library today but I won't talk to her. Then in the evening just before I was to leave for the club I got her messages. Here." He removed his phone from his pocket and throwing it in Martin's lap with a tired yawn.
Chapter 8. Nerdy bi*ch topper! The cruel rays of the sun kissed Alex's face without his consent hence making him twitch along with a loud whimper. Tiredness was written all over his face. His lips that were swollen and stained with his girlfriend's lipstick showed how tiring yet passionate the night had been. But honestly, he wouldn't forget how amusing it was. No guy would imagine that his girlfriend would sneak into his apartment under his absence and turn the place into a dumping yard just to show that it was some burglar who did that. But when he'd slowly follow the noise coming directly from his bedroom he'd reach there only to see the amazing moment of his life, that is— his girlfriend waiting for him on the bed just in a bed sheet. Anyways, with a yawn Alex wide stretched his hands as he lett the rays cover his body wholly. He expected to caress Perry's body next to him and surprisingly his mind realized she was not there beside him.&
9. I don't give a damn. Alex mentally killed himself, he slapped his cheeks in mind for having caught red handed. She was standing there with her eyes staring him unbelievably with sadness. He could not move after spotting her there and his breath ceased. He felt himself dead and the way she defeatedly stood across him on the other side with big fat books in her hands, it was obvious she might have collected them for him. But who would have known everything will turn out to be like this! "Uh, Amara.. I.." he dragged his foot slowly in her way while his fingers curled up into fist conveying his emotions as for the tune being. Guilt dripped every time he blinked his eyes. "We were... You know." Well anyone in his spot would fumble after being caught like that. The situation turned drastically sad and nervousing. Only if he had known she would be there watching them then he would have kept a check upon his tongue. &nbs
10. Focus on studies, not on Amara! "Ugh, my back hurts and my eyes pain!" Alex stretched his body, raising his hand up in the air and sighed loudly that Amara who was sitting next to him serenely smiled. It had been a hectic day. Really. Nah, not for her but for him. He does not have a habit of sitting for three hours and studying continuously without any break. It was just three hours, and he was exhausted. The way his eyes reddened by looking just in the books, it displayed how hard it had been for him. "Are you... Smiling?" having seen her smiling at his tired appearance Alex asked. He was trying to shove the tiredness away. Obviously he was not used to studying so much in a day. It was a new part of his sexy fun-filled life. When she nodded her head in a no with the signs of her smile left behind on her lips, he mocked her, "Dude it is easy for you to study for long hours but a battle for me. P
11. These girls will kill me After that night, Alex really focused on what his friend Martin made him perceive regarding his study time with Amara. Alex sat with her everyday after lectures. Sometimes they sat down before the lectures and even during the break between two classes; and this was proving to be very helpful for him. She was not what she had shown herself to be— Alex realized this when they started spending time together. Amara was jolly and quite talkative. She would bore him with her blabbering at times as well. For him it was a compromise for the sake of the finals. But he was not aware of the growing feelings inside her chest. The nerdy topper was slowly falling for him. His actions, cute smile, funny jokes, confused face while she explained to something, the fear of failing, infinite stupid questions and many other stuff was attracting her. For him it was his normal behaviour he would express in front of anyone b
12. She's the cause of my sadness! Alex's POV... My blood boiled with the latter bad news. The hangover that I never had last night was now perfectly gone. "If what you said is true then I swear I will kill you Charlie!" I grabbed his collars and warned him. It was anyways over between Perry and I. A long time ago we had realized it would not work for us as a couple. We were still into that relationship just since we had not made our separation official. Not only Perry but I also decided to keep it like that because staying in a normal relationship with each other in the college was doing us good. So we never thought of making it tough but then— we knew it a
13. Don't trust him. He's a playboy! 'Shit! I should not have run away from there. Don't know what Alex might be thinking about me now ? Oh god, why did I do that?' Shuffling here and there in the room, Amara scrunched her nose at the very thought. Amara's room mate, Chloe watched her from the corners of her eyes, she was laying on her bed over her stomach reading a magazine. Her perfectly waxed legs were folded from the knees and the feet were facing the ceiling, she chewed chewing gum grimacing Amara between her leisure time. She rolled her eyes whilst she pulled the pierced ring at the corner of her lower lip between her teeth feeling irritated. Amara was walking to and fro in the room biting her nails. Her specs were kept aside on the bed between the bo
14. Let me stay with you She was already so nervous after such a conversation with her room mate and Alex's appearance spiked her irresolution. The feelings she experienced in the library were not letting her stay in peace and now this! He was literally banging on the door like some evil spirit had possessed him. "You are driving me madder, Amara! Just open this fucking door and let me in." Her fingers froze, Amara stood before the door fighting with her dilemma whether to open the door or not. From just the intensity and terror playing in his voice she understood he was angry. The rest of it was assured by his continuous bangs on the door. She was scared to face him. Amara bit her cheek while her heart ran a race. She had no idea why he was suddenly here and in such a bad mood! &
15. Stop your game, Alex! Afternoon turned into evening but Amara and Alex could not keep a track of time. Staying in each other's arms was strange but very much strong. They held each with a little awkwardness yet it felt so good and satisfying. Amara would stroke his hair while he snuggled her stomach from above the top. They were so engrossed in each other that even the wrong thing seemed very much right. It was at 7.45 pm when her alarm rang hence breaking their trance. Alex suddenly pulled himself back, he stared at her confusingly. "Uh, that was my alarm for my evening walk." He heard her wisely whisker whilst looking at the window. There were now the expressions of utmost realization. He was sluggish but active enou