New book: Alpha's moonborn mate is OUT now. Read it today8-) _____ “You know what Amara; you should never kill your desires. If you want to kiss someone just kiss them… don’t look at their lips like this!” he arched an eyebrow and stated naughtily after catching her staring at his mouth intently. They were studying in an empty library. Amara shuddered when his hands slowly encircled her waist and pulled her close. And before she could understand what was going on, he latched their lips. Oh damn… she was being kissed by the school’s most wanted guy, Alex Ragnar!!! ~~~ He was the famous football captain. She was the topper of the class. However, she was unnoticed among the group of hot sassy cheer leaders who dominated the female population. Everyone remembered her name only during exams, yeah— everyone, even the ones who never knew she existed in the class. He was one of them. This year, before the final exams, he became friends with her like any other student— for seeking her help and notes. But before the year ends and even the results are out, he'd realize that falling in love wasn't in the plan!View More
☃️❄️🌲 Christmas special update️🌲❄️☃️||Fall in love with Christmas Special Episode||"Why are you so sweet?" Having her hand clasped between his fingers, Alex smilingly adored his girlfriend's innocent facade."I don't know! May be because you are too sour and bitter." He chuckled and pretended to be disappointed with a roll of his eyes."Very funny!" He pulled her into his arms and kissed her forehead.Five months passed to their unexpectedly tender and beautiful relationship. Alex was told it would not last long for more than a few weeks, but look at where they have come now. They not only managed to pass through the evil eyes of his ex-girlfriends and their new boyfriends, but also cherish their growing love with the support of his crazy dumb friends.Alex quickly brushed away the thought of his dumbass friends. He wouldn't want to think about them
Alex was caught in bewilderment as Amara fell with him on the bed, on top of him. She placed a trail of kisses on his jawline while her tears constantly gushed out of her eyes. She was happy beyond limits, and she did not think that she could let anyone know that. She felt mixed emotions under the surface mixed with some anxiety. She kissed his cheek pressing her lips on his skin as his giggles filled her room. Alex felt way too amazed that he cannot stop her. She was just showing him her naughty side— the hidden side. "I love you Alex, and I will love you more than your any previous girlfriends. The last night after Perry's out burst I could not control my emotions. I just felt like I was a stupid to have fallen in love with the college's most wanted guy who had like every second girl in the campus drooling over him. " Alex sat back before the soft pill
39. The best love confession ever!**Amara's point of view... A ball of mixed emotions bust inside me. I was feeling all but sad. I still cannot trust my eyes. The face k was staring right now, was the face I have frequently seen in my dreams. The skin that I was feeling under my fingers belonged to the guy who seemed far away from me and my hold. I thought I would never ever be able to get him. He was like an antique piece that everyone wanted including me but, I did not feel myself deserving enough to get him. However, having him lie under me, in my bed, right in my room... I just can't find words to describe my emotions all at once. "You really came for me, Alex!" I saw his face turning into a frown and the sweet smile that made me smile was lon
38. You really came here— for me?**His fingers burned her skin. Everywhere Alex touched, her skin felt a flaming sensation. Alex's fingers travelling deeper and deeper inside her top. He stayed below the cup of her bra rubbing his thumbs on both the side below her brassiere while his tongue ferociously ravished her mouth. Amara fell short of air. She saw the fireworks appearing before her eyes due to the shortage of oxygen and her lungs felt contraction, but she was lost too much into his touch that she preferred to hold her need for oxygen but her need of wanting him. She dug her nails in the skin of his neck and pulled him closer. She was now very well aware of his presence. She has
37. You are not real, go away!**Alex's heart was beating badly in his chest. He was following the direction that her father gave with slow uneasy steps. He was though confident and calm down there but soon after leaving that environment of drawing room, Alex's heart beating sped up.He purposely halted in the corridor before taking a left turn, as directed by Mr. Rebello. He felt something fluttering in his chest. Geez, he introduced himself as her boyfriend, how will he introduced himself as her boyfriend to Amara itself?Alex blinked his eyes while his face was blanket with a layer of sweat beads. He was falling in the pools of fear. "Gosh, why do I feel so scared. Why can't I take a step ahead. I am just few metres away from Amara. I waited for this moment since the very morning! Then why can't I accumulate my courage and go to see her, damn it? Why do I feel so d
36. He stole our princess.**Silence filled the room once again. Alex sat cozily enjoying the looks of Amara's parents' face. He never felt so joyful before in his life. Not at least in front of somebody's parents except his own. He had to admit that the Rebello family was interesting. From their beautiful daughter to their bastard son, and lastly the cool parents, they were an example of amazingness that Alex cannot look away from. "So you want to say that girl was behind you, she hugged you purposely to create misunderstanding between you and Amara and Amara very well misunderstood it and took it in a different way." Mr. Rebello recalled Alex's words that he chipped in front of them as he repeated them again in understanding. "And later that evening that girl went to meet Amara and said that you were cheating on her, and they both fought over you!"Alex nodded his head in approval, he w
35. I'm Alex, Amara's boyfriend!**It just took a call for him to make and there were like a queue of seven servants walking in the big drawing room with platters on their arms, all dressed in uniforms.I gasped, well that is what I could do at that moment.I remember clearly that he said, snacks!But what servants served before me was a fully fledged supper with curry, rice, ginger bread with peanut butter, white sauce pasta with cheese and desserts like pudding, slices of muskmelon and finely chopped pieces of watermelon sprinkled with sesame leaves and garnished with a leaf of mint.It was just what the first three platters served the other fours were yet to be spread around on the big mahogany table before me. I can only gulp my saliva as it was too much for me to see as a sna
34. Should I reconsider my love for her?**Alex's point of view...It was hard to believe but that young looking man was Amara's father. The man is somewhat too tall for his build; were he a few inches shorter he would be all the more handsome for it. It was as if he stopped growing only to be stretched on one of those medieval racks a half-foot more.He met my gaze with a sigh escaping his lips. He looked tired. From his appearance it was clear that he returned home after spending hours of labour working in his cabin. He surreally looked like the owner of a big company!My bad that I never took the time search about Amara or her background. Had I known about her background, it would have been easier to see her today. And then, I could have tackled this bitch looking security guards within a snap of fingers and taught a lesson to that little demon bro
33. Troubled by the security guards The night crept in and Alex sat tiringly in the same place as of earlier with a grumbling stomach.Poor him, he tried five more times to talk to the guard and go inside but the guard was too strict to listen to him. He had almost hit Alex with his bamboo stick in order to shoo him away. The other four times the situation got even worse, and all happened because of her bastard sibling, George. The night in Boston was relatively chilling as compared to the outskirts where the college was located. Any one who would have seen Alex have pitied him for his condition. It was supposed to be a romantic love confession after the heroine has left the hero to repent in pain, in the film. Albeit, the entry of a recklessly disgusting and crazily stupid younger sibling of the heroine worsened everything.
Welcome to GoodNovel world of fiction. If you like this novel, or you are an idealist hoping to explore a perfect world, and also want to become an original novel author online to increase income, you can join our family to read or create various types of books, such as romance novel, epic reading, werewolf novel, fantasy novel, history novel and so on. If you are a reader, high quality novels can be selected here. If you are an author, you can obtain more inspiration from others to create more brilliant works, what's more, your works on our platform will catch more attention and win more admiration from readers.