Readers from all over the world use GoodNovel to access various stories every day. Our Content Policies provide guidance on the type of book content that is approved. If you think that your content was mistakenly rejected, you can submit a request for a review again.
Policy: Book title should not contain any words that imply sexual content.Not Allowed:
A Night With The Billionaire
Mated To The Alpha Knight
Forced Into Marriage: My Husband Is Too Mean
The Bully's Obsession
Sexually suggestive or sexually explicit images are strictly prohibited. Weapons, ammunition, explosives, tobacco products, drugs and alcohol are not allowed.Not Allowed:
Nudity or implied nudity
Excessive visible skin
Covers focused on specific body parts
Images alludes to sexual activity or intimate behaviour
Self harm, suicide, blood, choking
Weapons of any kind, including but not limited to guns, knives and batons.
Portraying drinking alcohol or smoking (including e-cigarettes)
Nudity in a sculpture
The clothing is acceptable in a public context or maximally clothed
Fireworks is allowed in a harmonious context
We don't allow synopsis that contain erotic content or profanity, including but not limited to pornography and harassment.
Provide readers with valuable and age-appropriate content
Maintain mutual respect and understanding
GoodNovel will modify, remove or delete the prohibited content as appropriate, and keep the evidence for future reference. We will impose warnings and orders on users who repeatedly or knowingly post content that violates the rules.
If the legal rights and interests of GoodNovel have been infringed due to the release of illegal content, we reserve the right to claim compensation from the content publishers according to law.
a) Create an account or login with existing account first
b) Click the ‘New Story' button
c) Fill in your novel information and click the ‘create' button
a) Enter the ‘stories' section on your left and click to create a New Chapter
b) Upload and publish the chapter
c) Once done, you've successfully added a new chapter!
If you need to edit the story details, go back to the ‘stories' section and edit your story.
a) You will be able to apply for the contract when the word count reaches 5,000 words!
b) Fill in and submit the contract application form
c) After submitting your application form, you're all set to write your story. We will email you if the application gets approved, usually the decision is made within one month.
- Click the ‘settings' and enter your profile page
- Submit your pen name and save the changes
- Under your dashboard, there is a section where you could fill in your payment details.
- If you already filled in the account info, you will need to contact your editor for detailed changes.
- Go to your story and click the “…”button to delete the chapter. Please note that already- signed story can't delete any chapters. If you publish or duplicate a wrong chapter, you could replace it with a new chapter.
- When publishing chapters, tick the ‘Later' button and schedule the date and time to publish the chapter.
- Once confirmed, your chapter is scheduled to be published.
- Please contact your editor if you would like to change the story status to complete.
- The payment will be processed on 10th, of each month you're expected to receive the income within fifteen working days. Your patience is appreciated.
Gems are valuable for GoodNovel readers. They can send the gems to their favorite books&authors. The more gems an author receives, the higher the chance they will appear in the GoodNovel Gem Ranking List and gain more exposure.
Readers giving Gems to a book is a way to recommend the book to other readers and support the writers.
The ranking is based on the total number of Gems received by a signed book during a specific period(daily / monthly).
The ranking is based on the total number of Gems received by a signed book during one month. The book needs to be signed within three months.
Readers will get corresponding Gems by completing tasks like check-in, reading task, and top-up.
Readers can give gems at the end of every chapter and the homepage of the book.
You can ask readers to give you a Gem by writing a Note.