It is good to be clever but bad to show that off!
God has made everyone keeping in mind some element that makes them different from others. Be it the appearance, IQ or their emotional behaviour or for that matter their background yet it is advisable to never show that off.
And what Amara tried to do back there outside the library was humiliating. Like really! He was not good in study does not give her any right to ask him questions when she knows that well he would not be able to answer. "I really hate her now." Alex pursed his lips working on his hair. His irises rose a sense of dizziness indicating his seriousness toward the upcoming examinations.
He could continue the studies until now if Martin would not have ca
6. Dude who you talking about? Suddenly everything seemed foggy and regretful to the guys sitting shyly staring him. A lot can be assumed when you first see Alex Ragnar, but the two most lovable traits majority of people enjoy to the highest are that he's gentle when you be gentle and oh so dangerous and you are being pathetic to him. And who, other than these guys sitting in the circular booth with him know that better. Of course, he is also athletic, lovable and sentimental, but those are often overshadowed and fogged up by the tendencies of being neglectful and scary as well. His gentleness though, this is what he is kind of cherished for becomes a matter of past when you see his dark aggressive side. Friends tend to count on this and his courage whenever they need cheering up both for them themselves and Alex. However, right now they did hit the wrong point at wrong time. Obviously people tend to
7. Naughty nightIt was now the time of leaving the pub. In fact majority of the crowd had left while some performing sex in the corners stayed back lost in themselves. Here Charlie being high on alcohol laid on the couch hiccuping beside his two friends as they sat close together talking about the same old stuff where they had confused each other. Daniel was no more around but gone with a chick informing his friends."You were talking about Amara?" Martin repeated the sentence yet again, his dizzy eyes stared nowhere particularly since it was too dark. "And all this while I assumed Perry though" he answered his own queries.On the other side Alex nodded in yes. "Mmmhmmm, she came to meet me outside the library today but I won't talk to her. Then in the evening just before I was to leave for the club I got her messages. Here." He removed his phone from his pocket and throwing it in Martin's lap with a tired yawn.
Chapter 8. Nerdy bi*ch topper! The cruel rays of the sun kissed Alex's face without his consent hence making him twitch along with a loud whimper. Tiredness was written all over his face. His lips that were swollen and stained with his girlfriend's lipstick showed how tiring yet passionate the night had been. But honestly, he wouldn't forget how amusing it was. No guy would imagine that his girlfriend would sneak into his apartment under his absence and turn the place into a dumping yard just to show that it was some burglar who did that. But when he'd slowly follow the noise coming directly from his bedroom he'd reach there only to see the amazing moment of his life, that is— his girlfriend waiting for him on the bed just in a bed sheet. Anyways, with a yawn Alex wide stretched his hands as he lett the rays cover his body wholly. He expected to caress Perry's body next to him and surprisingly his mind realized she was not there beside him.&
9. I don't give a damn. Alex mentally killed himself, he slapped his cheeks in mind for having caught red handed. She was standing there with her eyes staring him unbelievably with sadness. He could not move after spotting her there and his breath ceased. He felt himself dead and the way she defeatedly stood across him on the other side with big fat books in her hands, it was obvious she might have collected them for him. But who would have known everything will turn out to be like this! "Uh, Amara.. I.." he dragged his foot slowly in her way while his fingers curled up into fist conveying his emotions as for the tune being. Guilt dripped every time he blinked his eyes. "We were... You know." Well anyone in his spot would fumble after being caught like that. The situation turned drastically sad and nervousing. Only if he had known she would be there watching them then he would have kept a check upon his tongue. &nbs
10. Focus on studies, not on Amara! "Ugh, my back hurts and my eyes pain!" Alex stretched his body, raising his hand up in the air and sighed loudly that Amara who was sitting next to him serenely smiled. It had been a hectic day. Really. Nah, not for her but for him. He does not have a habit of sitting for three hours and studying continuously without any break. It was just three hours, and he was exhausted. The way his eyes reddened by looking just in the books, it displayed how hard it had been for him. "Are you... Smiling?" having seen her smiling at his tired appearance Alex asked. He was trying to shove the tiredness away. Obviously he was not used to studying so much in a day. It was a new part of his sexy fun-filled life. When she nodded her head in a no with the signs of her smile left behind on her lips, he mocked her, "Dude it is easy for you to study for long hours but a battle for me. P
11. These girls will kill me After that night, Alex really focused on what his friend Martin made him perceive regarding his study time with Amara. Alex sat with her everyday after lectures. Sometimes they sat down before the lectures and even during the break between two classes; and this was proving to be very helpful for him. She was not what she had shown herself to be— Alex realized this when they started spending time together. Amara was jolly and quite talkative. She would bore him with her blabbering at times as well. For him it was a compromise for the sake of the finals. But he was not aware of the growing feelings inside her chest. The nerdy topper was slowly falling for him. His actions, cute smile, funny jokes, confused face while she explained to something, the fear of failing, infinite stupid questions and many other stuff was attracting her. For him it was his normal behaviour he would express in front of anyone b
12. She's the cause of my sadness! Alex's POV... My blood boiled with the latter bad news. The hangover that I never had last night was now perfectly gone. "If what you said is true then I swear I will kill you Charlie!" I grabbed his collars and warned him. It was anyways over between Perry and I. A long time ago we had realized it would not work for us as a couple. We were still into that relationship just since we had not made our separation official. Not only Perry but I also decided to keep it like that because staying in a normal relationship with each other in the college was doing us good. So we never thought of making it tough but then— we knew it a
13. Don't trust him. He's a playboy! 'Shit! I should not have run away from there. Don't know what Alex might be thinking about me now ? Oh god, why did I do that?' Shuffling here and there in the room, Amara scrunched her nose at the very thought. Amara's room mate, Chloe watched her from the corners of her eyes, she was laying on her bed over her stomach reading a magazine. Her perfectly waxed legs were folded from the knees and the feet were facing the ceiling, she chewed chewing gum grimacing Amara between her leisure time. She rolled her eyes whilst she pulled the pierced ring at the corner of her lower lip between her teeth feeling irritated. Amara was walking to and fro in the room biting her nails. Her specs were kept aside on the bed between the bo