12. She's the cause of my sadness!
My blood boiled with the latter bad news. The hangover that I never had last night was now perfectly gone.
"If what you said is true then I swear I will kill you Charlie!" I grabbed his collars and warned him.
It was anyways over between Perry and I. A long time ago we had realized it would not work for us as a couple.
We were still into that relationship just since we had not made our separation official. Not only Perry but I also decided to keep it like that because staying in a normal relationship with each other in the college was doing us good. So we never thought of making it tough but then— we knew it a
13. Don't trust him. He's a playboy! 'Shit! I should not have run away from there. Don't know what Alex might be thinking about me now ? Oh god, why did I do that?' Shuffling here and there in the room, Amara scrunched her nose at the very thought. Amara's room mate, Chloe watched her from the corners of her eyes, she was laying on her bed over her stomach reading a magazine. Her perfectly waxed legs were folded from the knees and the feet were facing the ceiling, she chewed chewing gum grimacing Amara between her leisure time. She rolled her eyes whilst she pulled the pierced ring at the corner of her lower lip between her teeth feeling irritated. Amara was walking to and fro in the room biting her nails. Her specs were kept aside on the bed between the bo
14. Let me stay with you She was already so nervous after such a conversation with her room mate and Alex's appearance spiked her irresolution. The feelings she experienced in the library were not letting her stay in peace and now this! He was literally banging on the door like some evil spirit had possessed him. "You are driving me madder, Amara! Just open this fucking door and let me in." Her fingers froze, Amara stood before the door fighting with her dilemma whether to open the door or not. From just the intensity and terror playing in his voice she understood he was angry. The rest of it was assured by his continuous bangs on the door. She was scared to face him. Amara bit her cheek while her heart ran a race. She had no idea why he was suddenly here and in such a bad mood! &
15. Stop your game, Alex! Afternoon turned into evening but Amara and Alex could not keep a track of time. Staying in each other's arms was strange but very much strong. They held each with a little awkwardness yet it felt so good and satisfying. Amara would stroke his hair while he snuggled her stomach from above the top. They were so engrossed in each other that even the wrong thing seemed very much right. It was at 7.45 pm when her alarm rang hence breaking their trance. Alex suddenly pulled himself back, he stared at her confusingly. "Uh, that was my alarm for my evening walk." He heard her wisely whisker whilst looking at the window. There were now the expressions of utmost realization. He was sluggish but active enou
16. Determination Grunting in aggression and huffing severely, Alex entered Martin's apartment unannounced. His friend was perplexed finding him there out of nowhere. "Where have you been, Al!" Martin stood up from his seat and approached him. He and their other friends have been looking for him like crazy. After they had taken him away from the staff room area Alex just disappeared. "Hey what is wrong with ya?" Alex acted weird. He slipped on the sofa avoiding Martin's words. Even after that Martin asked him a few questions and much to his surprise he got answers for none of them. There was anger visible on Alex's face that indicated something wrong must have happened. With a d
17. This is not done! A few days went by in a hurry. Now the day when Alex caught Perry with the professor— lied in the past. Even the conversation he had regarding his feelings for Amara was now long forgotten. All he did was concentrate on his studies. He also stopped paying any heed to the growing threats of his ex and Amara's room mate, Chloe. Half the month had passed and much to everyone's surprise, Alex covered a good portion of the syllabus. All credits were to be given to Amara, yeah... The same topper of the college who was paid no attention by anyone in the class. And just as she had expected and experienced— almost half of the class approached her for notes and help. And like always, Amara cannot say a no to them. Even though she knew thei
18. New feelings Rather than taking Amara to the library Alex took her out on a drive. "How long?" She asked, sitting timidly in the seat. Against her agreement he just made her sit and started the car. She was not used to going on drives usually. Just a few with her family otherwise her experience was zero in this regard. It was in fact a matter to think on as to how Alex suddenly took her out!! He never did that! It was because he never felt guilty like that. Yep Alex was guilty. The conversation he had with Chloe a few days back as well as the announcement that he made in the club a few nights ago on Martin's insistence was bothering him.
19. I'm not okay, Chloe! Two days later, In the night, 11.39 pm. Bella furiously kicked the empty cane of soft drink on the ground. "That whore! She thinks she can seduce my Alex!" she angrily grumbled stumbling with her steps. Her dizzy eyes showed that she was drunk. Her body alternatively swayed from left to right still she maintained herself. "No way! That is impossible." The saline drops appearing within her socket showed she was angry. But why? What would make the bad girl cry? <
20. I want to tell you something about Alex! Chloe's rational thinking died within the pool of doubts right from the moment she noticed Amara's tear filled sockets. This girl hardly wept but when she did, she cried hysterically for days. Once it happened when Ella cheated on her and the second time was when she remembered, it was just heart wrenching. She had cried when her father met with a small accident last year after the first semester. She wanted to see her father so badly but since it was the time for preparing for the annual function, teachers could not let her go as Amara had to play the supervisor. And today, this was the third time she was crying before her. Her cries were the same as how she had cried the prev