Chapter:2

The hospital atmosphere changed when a tall figure entered with his dark aura.He is looking so intimidating and domineering that everyone was looking at him with a different look.Female Nurses and patients are looking at him with dreamy look.His handsome face is totally blank. His grey eyes are so beautiful that anyone can lose it.He was walking like a king. 

"I wanted to know the room of Cynthia Harrison" he told the receptionist who was staring at him with lost eyes.He felt a little annoyed to see her gawking.

He slammed the table loudly to bring her back to her thoughts.

The receptionist flinched and looked at his angry face.He was looking so angry.He was gritting his teeth in anger.He hates unprofessional people.

"S..she is in room 605" the receptionist told him with a shaky voice. 

He can sense fear in her eyes.He somehow likes it.He likes people's feared face. 

He turned his back and went to the direction without even glancing back.

The receptionist release the breath she hold.The man is so scary. She almost got a heart attack.

The man is now standing in front of room 605.He didn't have the courage to enter.Its strange right, the man who makes anyone nervous is now nervous to meet her wife.There are so many things in his mind that he has no answer.

He took a deep breath and finally entered the room.He opened the door and his feet stumble a little seeing his wife.Here she is. She is in a hospital gown, her beautiful brown hair is tied in a braid.She is looking so angelic in his eyes.

How much does he long for her? How much does he miss her? her beautiful smile, her smell every thing.He missed her so fucking much.He was drinking her feature like a thirsty man.Thristy for her.  Thristy for her touch.Only he know how he survived expect her.Every day every moment is a torture for him. He was dying everyday without her.

He was so busy looking at her that he forgot everything. Why did he come here?What is his motive? He was just looking at her like he wanted to print her image on his mind. 

Cynthia is reading a book which Aurora gave her.She is too captivated by the story that she didn't feel someone else's presence in the room.She felt a little thirsty so she kept the book at the bed and got up from the bed to drink some water.

Cynthia looked behind and got shocked to see the person who was standing in the door.The man's grey eyes are a boring hole on her.His eyes show a very different emotion.A emotion she never saw. His eyes are always cold and distant. 

whenever they look at her.She gulped looking at him.He becomes stiff in the position.They both are looking at each other like there is no one in the world except them.

Their staring contest ends when they both hear a tm sound from outside.Cynthia flinches and immediately drops her gaze as well as he . She bit her lips in 

nervousness.

"Y...you c..come I t...told t...them that y...you h...have w...work b...but t...they d...idnot l...isten" she shuttered badly.She mentally slapped herself for that.He was borrowed his frow listen to her.Why she is talking like this but he didn't show it and keep a blank face.

"I am not that busy that I can't come to receive you after knowing about your accident " he explained to her with a normal tone.His voice is not harsh and rude. It was extremely gentle and soft which is very rare for a man like him.

Cynthia was dumbfounded hearing such a soft tone. He never talks to her like this with such a gentle tone.Cynthia was looking at him intensely to find any kind of lie but she found nothing.His eye showed pure concern for her.

Cynthia stepped back when he started to come towards her.She clutch the jug tightly to control her nervousness. He was behaving strangely and differently.

He stopped maintaining a proper distance between them.She can smell his wooden scent.He always smells good too good that she always got attracted by his smell.He didn't need to do something.His simple presence is enough for her to lose her mind.

"Look at me" his deep voice echoed to her ear. Its not authoritative and domineering. It's too soft. He sounds like pleading to her.

She instantly looks at his eyes.There is a small smile on his face.His eyes have the same look she saw before. He was looking at her like he wanted to paint her in his mind and kept that memory to his heart forever. 

"I miss you" Cynthia became shocked hearing him.Her eyes widened when she saw a lone tear on his face.He was crying and she mentally shook her head unbelievably.

"I miss u Cynthia.I miss u so fucking much" 

"Yo.." Cynthia gasped when Her husband hugged her tightly. He buried his face on her neck. His tightness on her body is not too strong but still she feels caged.Her breast is touching his clothed chest.He was breathing heavily.He didn't leave any space between them.Its seems like if he loosen a little she will vanish. He was sniffing her scent like an animal.Cynthia was utterly shocked seeing his behaviour.She can smell his wooden scent. She slowly raised her hand and hugged him. 

He slowly broke the hug and looked at her.His eyes and facial expression are confused. 

"She didn't push him, moreover hugged him back " he thought in his mind looking at her beautiful brown eyes.

He immediately stepped back thinking something.She was looking at him confusedly.

But he turned back and got out of the room the next moment and didn't give any chance to see him anymore.

Cynthia looks at his retracted figure with a blank face.

Related chapters

Latest chapter

DMCA.com Protection Status