8Chapters
464views
Read
Add to library

Share:  

Overview
Catalog
Leave your review on App

You know what she was to me. She was a beautiful blessing in my life which I lost because of my mistake. But not this time fate gave her to me again and this time I will cherish her. This time I won't let her go. This time she will be mine. I will destroy each and every fucking person who tried to take her away from me. I will torture each and everyone even myself Cynthia and Azrail was married for two years. Cynthia love Azrail but he never bothered to glance her. But one accident change everything between them. The man who didnot bother to look at her past is now head heel over her. She should be happy but she is not. She feel like something is changed but what? A story of second chance,heartbreak,Redemption

View More
Thread Of Fate Novels Online Free PDF Download

Latest chapter

Interesting books of the same period

To Readers

Welcome to GoodNovel world of fiction. If you like this novel, or you are an idealist hoping to explore a perfect world, and also want to become an original novel author online to increase income, you can join our family to read or create various types of books, such as romance novel, epic reading, werewolf novel, fantasy novel, history novel and so on. If you are a reader, high quality novels can be selected here. If you are an author, you can obtain more inspiration from others to create more brilliant works, what's more, your works on our platform will catch more attention and win more admiration from readers.

Comments
No Comments
8 Chapters
Chapter:1
Machine beep sound can be heard in the single room.The room is normal and has a single bed where a petite figure laid Lifelessly. Her body is attached with several machine.She has an oxygen mask on her face. She is looking so vulnerable. Her beautiful long brown hair is in a braid.She was looking like a broken doll.Her whole body has plaster and bandage."She is so young.I feel pity for her"Doctor Aurora said when concern pooled in her eyes"Yes we still didn't find anything about her.Who is she? I just wonder what was going through to her family"Doctor Jack sighed telling this"Yes I saw a diamond ring on her ring finger when they brought her.I think she is married"!" Yeah I also think that.She was Calling someone names. A man's name. Maybe it's her husband "?" It can be. She is out of danger now.But her child doctor Jack sighed mentioning to her dead child.He is also a father of two children he feels bad for the girl."I hope we can find her family soon. I am really worried about
Read more
Chapter:2
The hospital atmosphere changed when a tall figure entered with his dark aura.He is looking so intimidating and domineering that everyone was looking at him with a different look.Female Nurses and patients are looking at him with dreamy look.His handsome face is totally blank. His grey eyes are so beautiful that anyone can lose it.He was walking like a king. "I wanted to know the room of Cynthia Harrison" he told the receptionist who was staring at him with lost eyes.He felt a little annoyed to see her gawking.He slammed the table loudly to bring her back to her thoughts.The receptionist flinched and looked at his angry face.He was looking so angry.He was gritting his teeth in anger.He hates unprofessional people."S..she is in room 605" the receptionist told him with a shaky voice. He can sense fear in her eyes.He somehow likes it.He likes people's feared face. He turned his back and went to the direction without even glancing back.The receptionist release the breath she hold.T
Read more
Chapter:3
Doctor Aurora moaned when her husband deep the kiss.He was moulding her boobs while sucking her lip.They both are in Aurora Cabin.They both were busy the whole day and didn't get any time.So when Jack saw his Aurora in her cabin alone he jumped into her and that led to a hot makeout session.Knock! knock! They both jumped when they heard a knock on the door.Jack cursed in annoyance.Aurora just laugh seeing his annoying handsome face.He glare at her seeing her laugh."I will deal with you at home and get ready for your punishment " he threatened her in a low voice. Aurora fixed herself and Jack also buttoned his shirt. "Please come in" Aurora told in a professional tone.Soon a man in his late 20 came in front of their view.He is looking like a male model with his strong body and handsome face.Aurora looks at the man.She admits he is handsome but not more than Jack.Jack is the most handsome man in her eyes. She gives him a professional look and asks him to seat.Jack is observing ever
Read more
Chapter:4
Azrail lit a cigarette and stood outside the window.He was never a smoker but these 2 years changed him completely. He became a smoke addicted and alcoholic. He was still thinking about the thing Aurora said to him."She lost 2 years of her memory.She didnot remember anything after their swizerland trip.That trip which changed everything between them.And the result is what he become now.A fucking Alcoholic and a smoker.He looks at the girl who is sleeping in the bed.She becomes more beautiful. More then he saw her last.How much he longed for her?how much does he become crazy to just see a single glimpse of her?how much he wanted to touch her feel her,drawn to her intoxicating smell,caress her long hair,he dreamed everyday to be in her in his arm where she is his,only his.She smiled at him love him touch him the dream is the reason why he still alive.He sleep more than 12 hours just to see her in his dream. And now the girl is here.With him. He hugged her but she didn't push him. He
Read more
Chapter:5
"I will miss you, " Aurora said, hugging Cynthia. Cynthia smiled and hugged her back. "Me too Aurora. But you have my number, you can call me anytime" Cynthia told her with a smile. Aurora nodded and left her hand. Cynthia and Aurora were talking when they heard a car horn.Cynthia gulped seeing her husband who was sitting in the car.Azrail got out of the car with Jack. Jack smiles seeing his wife and places a kiss on her forehead.Cynthia smiled looking at them but soon her eyes went to the man who was talking on his phone.She remembered what happened in the morning. She still can't figure out what happened in the morning. Flashback:Cynthia groaned when she felt a tightness on her waist.She opened her eyes and it took her to realise what was going on.Azrail hand on her waist with a possessive hold.Her face is so close to his face.His hot breath was fanning on her face.He is shirtless but what surprised her most is she is upper naked.Her breast is bare and touching his chest d
Read more
chapter:6
Master you come " Cynthia and Azrail both turned back when they heard a girl's extra sweet voice.They noticed some other maid and man behind her.They all vowed in front of him.Cynthia looks at the girl who is almost her age.She is wearing a blue short dress. Her hair is open and she is caked with makeup.She is beautiful but Cynthia felt a discomfort seeing her looking at Azrail with an extra sweet expression. Azrail eyes were on Cynthia.He noticed how her facial structure changed with a displeased one.The girl's smile faded away when she saw Cynthia. She gives her a nasty look. She wonders who she is.A new maid. She is so ugly she thought with disgust but she burned in jealousy when she noticed a lipgloss mark on Azrail's shirt and his lips were also shining. She fisted her palm in anger.She wanted to kill this girl but she calmed her down."Master, who is she?" The girl asked with a fake innocence. Cynthia was shocked she lives here but doesn't know her.She lost her memory but wh
Read more
Chapter:7
A loud tear sound echoed the room when Azrail tore Cynthia dress and left her only in her black bra.He broke the kiss and turned her back. He removed the hair from her back. He took her earlobe in his mouth and sensuously roaming his cold hand on her naked flesh.Cynthia bit her lips in excitement. He is now too close. A few moments later he saw it.Cynthia's heartbeat stopped when Azrail exposed her neck and started giving wet kisses on her neck."D..did you like it?" she asked nervously biting her lower lip.Azrail who was kissing her neck like a starved animal halted hearing her. "What" he asked, caressing her naked back."The t..tattoo " she said with a shy smile.Azrail became shocked hearing her.He observed her exposed neck. No, there is nothing. Is she mistaken? he thought. "There is nothing," He said as she turned her back with widened eyes.Cynthia looks at the mirror. She is only in her black bra.Her perky breasts are slightly covered.But she doesn't care."But it's here.
Read more
Chapter:8
Cynthia pov:I was sitting in front of the mirror looking at my neck.I am in an Azrail shirt because he tore my top.Azrail told me to stay here and don't go anywhere from there.I am still confused about the tattoo. How can it be removed completely? "Did I do this? It can happen in the past 2 years. I forgot why I do this.So many questions in my mind but no answer. I am also confused about his early behaviour too but then I thought maybe something good happened in the past two years for behaving like him.I sighed. I look at myself. I touched the hickey he gave me.It's so dark. I bit my lips thinking it.He is looking so hot well he is always hot.I still remember the day I saw him.I got attracted to him instant.I have never been in a relationship before.Well I didn't try. Many men approach me but I refuse them.Yeah I have a crush of few men but it's just a temporary crush. But with him I feel something different.His intense grey eye hypnotised me the moment I saw him.I thought he
Read more
DMCA.com Protection Status