Chapter:5

"I will miss you, " Aurora said, hugging Cynthia. Cynthia smiled and hugged her back. 

"Me too Aurora. But you have my number, you can call me anytime" Cynthia told her with a smile. Aurora nodded and left her hand. 

Cynthia and Aurora were talking when they heard a car horn.

Cynthia gulped seeing her husband who was sitting in the car.Azrail got out of the 

car with Jack. 

Jack smiles seeing his wife and places a kiss on her forehead.Cynthia smiled looking at them but soon her eyes went to 

the man who was talking on his phone.

She remembered what happened in the morning. She still can't figure out what happened in the morning. 

Flashback:

Cynthia groaned when she felt a tightness on her waist.She opened her eyes and it took her to realise what was going on.

Azrail hand on her waist with a possessive hold.Her face is so close to his face.His hot breath was fanning on her face.He is shirtless but what surprised her most is she is upper naked.Her breast is bare and touching his chest dangerously. 

"Did he remove my bra?" She thought and immediately felt a shiver. Cynthia looks at his face.He is sleeping so peacefully.Unknowingly a small smile comes to her lips.

Only she knows how much she waited for this day. How much she wanted to sleep like this in his arms when he hugged her like this. 

She looked at his face more clearly. His face has changed.The small bread on his face makes him more attractive. She never looks at him this close. His lips are a little dark now.

But then she remembered 2 years had passed and of course he would change. She was looking at him intensely without bothering about her naked form.

After seeing his handsome face more times she smiled and tried to get up. She tried to remove his hold but failed. He stirred a little and hugged her more tightly.

Cynthia gasped feeling his chest while rubbing her breast made her body hot

She looked a little and immediately found her bra which was just a little away from her.Cynthia backed a little and raised her hand to get the bra.She grabbed it and wore it silently. Make sure not to make any noise.

She is relieved when his chest is not touching her breast again.

Azrail is still holding her like his life depends on it.

"No don't leave me" Cynthia whimpered when she heard his mumbling.His held loose and Cynthia immediately sat up.She slapped his face slowly. 

"Don't leave me.Come back. I am sorry. Please forgive me.Come back come back no don't go please" Azrail started throwing his arms. His forehead is sweaty.

Cynthia got scared seeing him like this. 

"Azrail got up " Cynthia called his name and Azril jolted from sleep.He was breathing heavily. He looked at her with a horror face.

"Azrail what happe..Aah Cynthia stopped between her sentences when Azrail hugged her tightly.

" You won't leave me. You can't leave me again.Say you won't leave me"Azrail said and hugged her more tightly but not to hurt her.

"I won't " Cynthia said and hugged him back.She doesn't know what happened to him. Why is he behaving like this but she wanted to calm him at this moment.

She rubbed his back in a soothing manner.Her  warm hand on his cold back calmed him down and he let out a breath. He closed his eyes enjoying her warmth and soon they both fell asleep again hugging each other tightly. 

Falshback end:

When Cynthia woke up she didn’t  find Azrail. Aurora comes to her and informs her that Azrail is going out with Jack to bring some medicine.

Cynthia sat on the passenger seat with Azrail in the driver seat.She is quite shocked to see Azrail without Mr.Joseph (their driver).Mr Joseph never left Azrail alone.He is the one who always drives the car.

Azrail starts the car and concentrates on his driving.

"Where is Mr Joseph. Why he can't come with you.Did he know about my accident" Cynthia can't help and ask. She saw how Azrail's shoulder tensed but he still became calm.

"Don't talk when I am driving, '' Cynthia '' Azrail said with a rude voice.

Cynthia feels hurt hearing his rude voice. and shut her mouth.He is always like this. Rude. At first she feels hurt but later she is used to.But don't know why she feels bad.Maybe because she thought he has changed but again her hope shattered.

Azrail looked at her face which is now faced to the window.He gritted his teeth in anger. He again became rude with her.He wanted to say sorry but he didn't know how to do it.

He stopped the car at the signal.He wanted to ask her if she wanted something.

Cynthia is looking outside at the mirror.Azrail opens the window because he remembers she loves fresh air.Cynthia looks at him who has a blank face and scrolls his phone.

"Did he open the window for me?" She thought and felt warmth. Imagine that.She smiled and looked outside.She is feeling happy even the slightest thought makes her this happy.

She loves this man crazily. Even his one touch is enough for her to lose her mind.His one simple gesture makes her laugh like a crazy woman.Yes she is crazy.Crazy for him.No matter how much he ignored her she still loves him.

She is looking outside at the window but she startled when a car halted beside their car.

Uff what a girl boss just looks " A man in her said with an amusing tone.She can assume he is drunk. 

Cynthia clenched her jaw in anger.She wanted to punch  him badly but she stay calm.

"Oh my god she looks so sexy when she is angry.Such an angry little kitten.I just wanted to pinch her cheek and take her to my home" The man chirped.

Cynthia fisted her palm. Her patience is running out.But she doesn't want to create any scene not in front of Azrail.

She looked at Azrail and gulped seeing him.He clutched his phone too tightly she thought he might break it.His eyes are bloodshot and he was looking so dangerous. She never saw him this much angry.He looked like about to kill someone.

"Az.. Cynthia was about to call him but she screamed in fear when Azrail punched the car wheel.He hurriedly opened the car door and stepped outside before she could understand anything.

Cynthia removed her seat belt and opened the window but she stepped back to see the scenery in front of her.

Azrail was ferociously punching the man who misbehaved with her a few time ago.His punch was brutal. 

" What  did you say you fucker. You fucking take her away punch from me huh"He grabbed his collar spat on his face.

"She*punch*is*punch*mine.Fucking *punch*mine. I will destroy everyone who even thinks of  her taking away from me" He yelled and kicked him again and again.

"Azrail  leaves him he will die '' Cynthia tried to stop him but he just kicked him ferociously. 

The man screamed. He is badly hurt and groaning in pain. People are witnessing the scenery, some even record it.

"Azrail please stop.He will die"Cynthia yelled but the next moment she gasped when Azrail grabbed her arm hashly.He is looking dangerous.There is blood on his white shirt.His hair is messy and his beautiful grey eyes are dark.

" Don't you dare to look at him "Azrail said dangerously 

" I a..am not"Cynthia shuttered.

"Lets go" Azrail said and opened the passenger seat.He made her sit and he also sat.

He started the car without caring for the red signal.He was driving like a maniac.Cynthia tightly held her seatbelt. He was cursing and yelled loudly whenever he saw a car in front of them.

Cynthia closed her eyes in fear.The car jerks when Azrail stops the car.Cynthia opens her eyes and looks at her surroundings. She remembers their house.She feels the same familiar warmth. 

She looked at the man beside her. He was breathing heavily. His shirt has blood stains, sweat is coming to his forehead.His hair is messy.

"Azra..Aaah" Cynthia stopped her sentence when Azrail grabbed her hand and placed her to his lap.He hugged her soft body tightly.He buried his face on her silky locks.Cynthia was surprised seeing him hug her again.

She slowly raises her soft hand and caresses his hair.She doesn't know why she does this but she feels he wants this.

They remained sometime like this.Azrail broke the hug when he calmed down. He withdrew her from his hug and looked at her.

She is looking at him with so much emotion.Concern,affection,worry.

"Mr Joseph left the job. He has to go to England with his daughter" He said and Cynthia just nodded her head understand this

"And I am so..sorry for what I did in the car.I should not be rude" he said looking into her eyes deeply.

Cynthia doesn't know what to say.He is saying sorry. It's the first time he said this to her.

Cynthia looks at him. He was so close to her.His hand on her waist with a possessive hold.His eyes was looking at her lips.His eyes are dark. 

Azrail leaned slowly. Cynthia just remains straight.He wanted to kiss her.She can see it.She also wants this.

It's funny but it will be their first kiss.Yes they are married for 4 years but never ever Azrail kissed her.He never touched her or not let her touch him.They are behaving like two strangers in a house. 

Cynthia was waiting for the moment.How much she waited for this moment.She closed her eyes and soon her whole body got goosebump when she felt a warm rough lips on her soft cold one.

He caresses her lip with his tongue slowly.Their kiss is slow and gentle.

Cynthia has no experience in kissing but when his lip touches her she tries to kiss him back.The desperation, longing everything she puts on the kiss.

Their kiss became gentle and passionate. They are sucking each other's lips like a mad animal.For Azrail she tastes like honey and for Cynthia he was rough. His lips kiss is too hard.But she likes it.

"Open your mouth" Azrail said between the kiss.Cynthia obediently opened her mouth.And he pushed his warm tongue inside her, tasting each and every corner.He bit her lips, made her hiss but later sucked it to soothe the pain.

Cynthia's hand went to his shirt and she started unbuttoning it without breaking the kiss.She roamed her soft hand in his hard abs. She broke the kiss and attacked his neck.She peppered wet kisses on his throat making him groan.

Azrail's hand roamed on her top. He unzipped it and caressed her naked flesh.They both are driven by lust,desperation, longing.

Cynthia closed her eyes when Azrail Again kissed her.

"Corazon"Cynthia jolted when she heard a dangerous impatient voice in her mind.She broke the kiss and made Azrail confused.

Her whole body started sweating. She looks at her husband who is looking at her with a confused face.

She blushed hard when she remembered what they were doing. She immediately got off his lap and looked outside.She adjusted her top and quickly got out of the car.

Azrail buttoned his shirt and got down from the car.

"Why is there no one in the gate.Where is the guard?" Cynthia asked, killing the silence.

"They all left the job," Azrail said behind her.

She looked behind and gulped her saliva seeing her lip gloss on his neck.His lips are glossy and a few hickeys on his neck.His first two buttons are open.She saw the nail scratch she gave him while they were kissing.

Cynthia look down when she saw his eye on her.She opened the gate and a smile to her lips seeing the garden.She is fond of gardening.Every flower she herself plant here.She look at the garden.The garden is so neat and clean.In her memory she remember she last plant Rose plant. She looks at the plant.Its grown so beautifully. 

She was admiring the flower without knowing his husband's stare.

Azrail was looking at her.The smile on her face is so beautiful.She looks so beautiful.She became so beautiful her hair is little long now.But the innocence in her face remains the same.

"Master you come " Cynthia and Azrail both turned back when they heard a girl's extra sweet voice.

Related chapters

Latest chapter

DMCA.com Protection Status