chapter:6

Master you come " Cynthia and Azrail both turned back when they heard a girl's extra sweet voice.They noticed some other maid and man behind her.They all vowed in front of him.

Cynthia looks at the girl who is almost her age.She is wearing a blue short dress. Her hair is open and she is caked with makeup.She is beautiful but Cynthia felt a discomfort seeing her looking at Azrail with an extra sweet expression. 

Azrail eyes were on Cynthia.He noticed how her facial structure changed with a displeased one.

The girl's smile faded away when she saw Cynthia. She gives her a nasty look. She wonders who she is.A new maid. She is so ugly she thought with disgust but she burned in jealousy when she noticed a lipgloss mark on Azrail's shirt and his lips were also shining. She fisted her palm in anger.She wanted to kill this girl but she calmed her down.

"Master, who is she?" The girl asked with a fake innocence. 

Cynthia was shocked she lives here but doesn't know her.She lost her memory but why the girl didn't recognize her.

Azrail senses the tension and immediately pulls her towards him.She places his hand on her waist pulling her closer to him.She can smell his wooden scent. 

"She is my wife. Llady of the house.You all need to respect her and obey her from now on" Azrail ordered everyone with a warning glare

Everyone was shocked hearing this but vowed. Everyone feared Azrail.He is the most ruthless man they ever seen.

Cynthia smiled seeing them.Maybe they come when she is in the hospital. She know Azrail will change person if he don't like their work.He is the most domerring and strict person she ever saw.

" I am Cynthia. Nice to meet you all, Cynthia politely said to make everyone surprised.They all look at the girl.She has a very cute face and her smile it's so beautiful. They all relieved seeing her humble behaviour.

Azrail looks at her keenly.She is so humble and polite.Why he never noticed this why he never tries to know her. He felt a guilt because of his past behaviour. 

" Let's go inside. You all stand here"Azrail said. His first sentence is soft but the later is dangerous. 

Cynthia nodded her head. They both enter the house together.

Cynthia, who was excited, widened her eyes in surprise seeing the inside.The house has changed so much.Paint to furniture everything changed.Everything is like her taste just the way she likes.

"Woww "Cynthia said with a surprise.She is smiling like a little girl.

Azrail looked at her, putting his hand on his pocket. He smiles seeing her excited like a kid.She is looking so happy.

How much she longs to see this smile on her face.Her beautiful smile. He can lose his all wealth just see this smile on her face.

" You like it,"Azrail asked softly, coming closer. 

"I loved it. You did it for me" She asked with a hopeful voice with a wide smile.

"Yes" He replied Shortly but the next moment he was surprised when he felt soft lips on him kissing him gently.

He fisted his palm but didn't kiss her back.Cynthia waited but the kiss didn't come.

She parted their lips and looked at him.She was angry not with him but with her.

"I am sorry for kissing you. I thought you liked it.I mean the way you behaved earlier.You beat the man I thought you were jealous of. The possessiveness I show in your eyes maybe it's just my immature thinking" Cynthia said and looked at him who was stunned at his place.

Cynthia gritted her teeth and raised her hand. She touched his lips and rubbed it. 

Azrail came to his thoughts when he felt a soft rub on his rough lip.Azrail holding her hand made her more angry. 

"So he doesn't like me to touch him" Cynthia thought and waited for him to throw her hand and say something bitter. 

"What. the. fuck. are. you. doing" He said with a dangerously low voice.

"I am wiping my lipstick " Cynthia said and about to free her hand but Azrail tightened the hold and pulled her to him.

"And who told you that you can do this" Azrail said looking at her intensely. 

Cynthia pushed him and taking a step back made him more angry."Is Not what you want. Are you not regretting the mistake you have made in the car" Cynthia yelled loudly.Tears are pouring from her eyes.She is hurt but more than disappointed. She feels like a fool.The man who didn't even glance at her for 2 years , how can she think he has feelings towards her.

"How foolish I am I thought finally you have some feelings for me.The way you beat that man the possessiveness and craziness I saw in your eyes.I thought you are sincere.The kiss we shared I thought its beautiful for you as me and then this decoration I thought you did this for me.Finally you have feeling for me" She cried badly. She vents all her anger frustration. 

"Tell me if you are still disgusted by me why you go to hospital to pick me.Why you let me sleep in your arms. Why did you say never leave you? Why you beat that for misbehaving with me,why you kissed me in the car, Why you gave me hope and then  crushed it.I let myself convince myself that I am the least important person in my life.I have to lead my life like this. Then why Azrail why? " She yelled in frustration.

Azrail looked at her blankly. He never saw her like that.He never needed to acknowledge her. He never knew this much pain she hid behind her smile.

"Who said that I am regretting kissing you?" Azrail asked her, stepping close to her.

"No need to say anything.Your action shows this. You didn't kiss me ba..ummmm Cynthia was cut by her sentence when he sealed his lips with his in a brutal kiss.

He was sucking her lips like a madman.Cynthia closed her eyes and grabbed his shirt deepened the kiss.Azrail grabbed her thin waist firmly. 

They both devoured their lips like a hungry animal.Azrail asked entrance and she give it. He push his tongue inside her and explore her sweetness.

Cynthia let him do whatever he wanted to do. She love it. His lips, his tongue, his touch every fucking thing she loved it and this time she didnot hear anything expect their heavy breathing and kissing sound.Azrail give her some time before claiming her again.They both inhaled their scent which intoxiating for both of them.

Azrail broke the kiss look at her swollen lips.He joined their forehead breathing heavily.

" I didnot regret it.I love the kiss like you did.Its the most divine feeling for me.And the Possesiveness and craziness you saw its fucking real. And I will never let you go.Fucking never"he said looking at her eyes with a promise.

.Let's finish what we start in the car"Azrail growled and again kissed her swollen lips.

He grabbed her waist and she jumped. She crossed her leg on his torso and hand on his neck.

Azrail holds her and takes her to a room without breaking the kiss.

Related chapters

Latest chapter

DMCA.com Protection Status