Chapter:7

A loud tear sound echoed the room when Azrail tore Cynthia dress and left her only in her black bra.He broke the kiss and turned her back. He removed the hair from her back. He took her earlobe in his mouth  and sensuously roaming his cold hand on her naked flesh.

Cynthia bit her lips in excitement. He is now too close. A few moments later he saw it.

Cynthia's heartbeat stopped when Azrail exposed her neck and started giving wet kisses on her neck.

"D..did you like it?" she asked nervously biting her lower lip.

Azrail who was kissing her neck like a starved animal halted hearing her. 

"What" he asked, caressing her naked back.

"The t..tattoo " she said with a shy smile.

Azrail became shocked hearing her.He observed her exposed neck. No, there is nothing. Is she mistaken? he thought. 

"There is nothing," He said as she turned her back with widened eyes.

Cynthia looks at the mirror. She is only in her black bra.Her perky breasts are slightly covered.But she doesn't care.

"But it's here. Where is it? '' she said, touching  her neck.

"What tattoo? " Azrail asked, curious.

"A tattoo of your name.There is a heart shape design and written Azrail on it. It's here she touches the place where the tattoo was.I do it when I get my p...Cynthia stopped feeling embarrassed. But it's here I am telling the truth, trust me" Cynthia said with an impatient tone.

Azrail eyes warmed up hearing her.She has a tattoo on his name. A desire came to him to see the tattoo. But he hid it and grabbed her bare shoulder. 

"It's ok " He said softly and grabbed her shoulder gently. 

"But I love that tattoo .It marks a memory of yours.Whenever I miss you I caress it and feel you are with me.It makes me feel safe. How can it disappear" she said, being upset and confused.

Azrail held tight on her shoulder but not enough to hurt hearing her.She engraved his name on his body because she wanted his mark on her body. He felt a new feeling, something he never felt before. 

"I wanted you to see it.I wanted to see your reaction.I wanna know how you feel seeing it. Whenever anyone tries to approach me I show them and tell them I am your wife and a married woman. It's a symbol of my love for you. It can't be removed completely. It's a tattoo, " she said. She is shocked how a tattoo got removed completely. 

"Until I... Sshhh Azrail put his long finger on her lip stopping her from talking. 

You want my mark on your body. You wanted to show me how I felt when I saw my name on your body"He said pull her closer eliminating every distance between them.

She gasped seeing their closeness and nodded her head.

Azrail mentally growled seeing her like this

He came near her neck and kissed it .She closed her eyes. 

"Aaah " Cynthia moaned in pain when Azrail bit her neck harshly. He tasted the blood and grabbed her more closer.He sucked the area grazing his teeth on it.After sometime when he was satisfied he left her and looked at her painful expression. 

He licks the blood on his lips looking at her.Cynthia clenches her thigh looking at his dangerous action.He looks like an animal who is going to eat his prey.

"Beautiful! fucking beautiful! I love it, he said looking at the dark hickey he gave her.I loved it he whispered in her ears make her fist her palm

Cynthia gasped when Azrail pulled her more to him.He looked at her with a lethal gaze.

"From now on I will deep this mark everyday with my lips.And if any motherfucker try to approach you show them this and told them you are mine.Fucking mine.You are Azrail kill Greyson wife" he said gritted his teeth and kiss her again. This time his kiss is rough and hot.He bite her lips, tastes her blood, sucks her upper lip.This kiss is possessive and brutal and had a promise behind it.A promise to ravish her wholly.A promise to kept her for himself.A promise to engraved his name on her mind and soul so that she can remember only him.

Cynthia struggles to stop him when the kiss becomes too rough .He looks like a possessed man.She slapped his chest but Azrail just deepened the kiss.He bit her lip before attacking her neck.

His kisses are hard and brutal. He devoured her neck to make sure to leave marks.

"I will mark this body so much that whenever you see yourself you will remember you are mine ", She heard his possessive voice.He started giving a harsh bite on her neck. Soon her whole body is adorned with dark red hickeys.

Cynthia grabbed his shirt tightly to bear his torture.

" Umm fucking delicious"He groaned. 

Cynthia felt an electricity in her body when his large hand cupped her clothed breast and squeezed it painfully.

"So soft and small.Fucking perfect for my hand " he shamelessly said pinched her nipple.

"So hard. Ready to be devoured by me " He teased her with a smirk and about to unclasped her bra when his phone rang.

He cursed loudly and gritted his teeth.He looked at his phone like it was some kind of dirt. He knows one thing: if it is not something urgent, the person will be punished brutally.

"Speak," he yelled, making her jump in fear.She was about to step back but Azrail grabbed her waist and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"B..boss we got him" The man said obviously, being scared with his tone.

He cut the call without saying anything. He looks at her sacred form and smiles. 

He leaned and kissed her cheek.Then pecked her lips 

He cupped her face and looked at her eyes.

"There is an emergency.Wait for me. I will come back soon ok" he said and eyed her swollen lips which are inviting him to taste them once more.And he did. He kissed her again and this time longer.

Related chapters

Latest chapter

DMCA.com Protection Status