Chapter:3

Doctor Aurora moaned when her husband deep the kiss.He was moulding her boobs while sucking her lip.They both are in Aurora Cabin.

They both were busy the whole day and didn't get any time.So when Jack saw his Aurora in her cabin alone he jumped into her and that led to a hot makeout session.

Knock! knock! They both jumped when they heard a knock on the door.Jack cursed in annoyance.Aurora just laugh seeing his annoying handsome face.He glare at her seeing her laugh."I will deal with you at home and get ready for your punishment " he threatened her in a low voice. 

Aurora fixed herself and Jack also buttoned his shirt. "Please come in" Aurora told in a professional tone.Soon a man in his late 20 came in front of their view.

He is looking like a male model with his strong body and handsome face.Aurora looks at the man.She admits he is handsome but not more than Jack.Jack is the most handsome man in her eyes. She gives him a professional look and asks him to seat.

Jack is observing everything. He loves the way Aurora didn't even see him a second time and she is talking with him professionally. 

"Hello doctor, I am Azrail kill Greyson I am come here to know the condition of Cynthia Harrison" 

"Oh so you are Cynthia's husband. Glad to meet you" Aurora said with a small smile.She didn't notice how confusion came to his face but he covered it immediately. 

"Me too, " he told her, still keeping a blank expression. "She is perfectly fine now.I just did a few tests and the result will be coming soon.If you want you can take her to the home" Aurora explained to him professionally.

"Are you sure she is perfectly alright.There is no Problem " Azrail asked with a serious expression. 

Aurora furrowed her brow looking at her."Yes of course why is there anything" she questioned him back.She can see how his face colour change. But he covered it and returned to his usual self.

"It seems like she forgot something. Her behaviour is somehow weird"

What weird and why do you say that"Aurora became serious.

" I don't know but I think there is some problem. Can you check her again "Azrail 

asked her with a hard tone.

"Ok I will Let's go "Aurora said and they both got up from the chair.Azrail followed her and maintained an appropriate distance.

Aurora was shocked seeing him like this.Although he has a domineering aura but she can feel he respects girls.Never ever she sees any man like him.Aurora is really beautiful. There is no man whom she met or they didn't ogle her.Even Jack is also the same when she first met him.

She has many admirers in her college and even hospital. But knowing her married or over all with Jack Hardes every man keeps their distance.Jack is really possessive and jealous around her.Its not like he doesn't trust her.But he still feels jealous.

Aurora came to her thoughts when they reached Cynthia's room.Aurora looked at the man who was stiff in his place. " You won't go "Aurora asked him.

" No i will stay here.You will go check her"he told her with a serious face.

Aurora was confused a little but she went inside.Cynthia is sitting on the coach thinking something.

''What are you thinking" Aurora asked her with a smile. "Nothing doctor " Cynthia smiled back.Aurora saw a sad expression on her face which she covered with her smile.

"How are you feeling now?" Aurora asked,"Better doctor thanks to you," Cynthia told her.

"I saw your husband.I must say you both really look good together " Aurora told her honestly. 

"Did you think so?" Cynthia questioned her. There is something in her expression Aurora can't figure out.

''Yes' ' Aurora replied. Cynthia Just nodded her head with a smile.''Well I wanted to ask you something. You asked me how you ended up in the hospital. ''Did you remember how you got in an accident?" Aurora asked her softly.

"No I don't.I try to remember but nothing comes to my mind" Cynthia sighed. 

"What is the last thing you remember? Aurora asked her.She already can guess what happened but she needs some more. 

"I remember going on a trip with my husband in Switzerland. I packed our bags and left the place after that I can't remember anything.I think I got in an accident that time" Cynthia told her.

''Do you remember the date? Aurora asked where she just frowned at her words.''It's December, maybe I remember because a few days ago we celebrated my mom's birthday.

" Which year"Aurora became serious."2020" Cynthia told her. Aurora's face colour changed whe heard her which is not unnoticed by her.''Why is something wrong?" she asked worriedly.

"Yes Cynthia, listen to me carefully ok. You won't panic whatever I say " Aurora told her, catching her hand lightly.Cynthia was looking at her. She can feel something is wrong.She can feel it when she wakes up.Azrail changed  behaviour. She can feel a change in her too.

''You forgot two years of your life due to the accident. You have a partial memory loss.You forgot a long time in your memory.We are in  2022 it's November " Aurora told her. 

Cynthia's face colour changed after hearing her. Her whole body shakes badly .

Aurora tightly holds her.Cynthia can't believe what she says."N..no i..it  c..can't be you must b..be.m..mistaken" Cynthia told her in a shaky voice. Tears come to her eyes.

"I act...Cynthia" Aurora shouted when she felt her collapsed in the coach.Azrail who is outside entered the room when he heard Cynthia name

"Cynthia" he shouted and immediately caught her figure."What happened to her " he yelled loudly.He was looking like a murderous person.

Aurora flinched hearing his angry voice."She collapsed and..How she faint what did you do" Aurora flinched when he rudely cut her yelling loudly 

.Aurora looked at the man carefully.Some times ago she thought him a calm person but now he looks like a man who can kill anybody. 

"She will be alright, " Aurora told him, fisting her palm to calm her. 

"She should be.Becuase if anything happened with her i will shut this hospital and kill everyone along you.You don't know me" He threaned her in a loud voice.He was giving her a murderous glare.

"L..lie her down. I will c…check her '' Aurora shuttred badly.

He looked at the girl in his arms and immediately his eyes became soft.He gently laid her down and stepped back.

Aurora came to her with shaky feet and checked her. She can feel an intimidating aura behind her back.She ignored that. Aurora gently places her hand on the bed and looks behind. 

Azrail focuses entirely on Cynthia.He didn't notice Aurora at all.Aurora cleared her throat to catch his attention."Mr Greyson I have to talk to you please  come with me" Aurora told him professionally.Azrail whose whole focus was Cynthia listened to her and nodded.They both left the place but Azrail was looking behind the whole time.

Related chapters

Latest chapter

DMCA.com Protection Status